Thank you to everyone who entered this contest. You have all created some incredible images!
Here were the guidelines for this contest:
- Enter your best image(s) of 2011.
- Entries were due Wednesday, February 29th at 6pm CST.
- Images must be accompanied by a 50 word (or less) description. This can include why you are submitting the image, image details (ie – lighting conditions, lens used, after capture information, etc), or any other information you may find relevant.
- Limit 5 entries per person.
- All images must have been taken in the calendar year 2011.
- All images entered must be with permission by the creator of the image.
- Any subject is acceptable (wedding, family, child, newborn, senior, landscape, etc). Images can be a professional portrait or a personal project. Family friendly please.
While trimming the winners down to 3, I didn’t feel it was fair to leave out giving credit to some of the close runner-ups. So let me highlight a few of these great images (in alphabetical order).